We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Customer Support Representative (CSR) reporting out of BEK’s Valley City office location.
The Customer Support Representative responds to trouble calls and ensures identification and resolutions of customer issues. Highly motivated and customer oriented, this position serves our customer base by providing training and technical support to both customers and BEK employees, along with the accurate handling and tracking of BEK’s service order process. The Customer Support team will interact with customers, vendors, Provisioning, Engineering, and Sales Team members daily. This position will work diligently to ensure the customer experience is positive and the services are functioning correctly.
- Responsible for accurate handling and maintenance of service orders, installations, and trouble tickets.
- Administer customer accounts and services.
- Work full-time 5 days a week including on-call rotation including holidays and weekends.
- Understand installation, configuration, and troubleshooting processes for software, hardware, networking, and accessory equipment.
- Using exceptional customer relationship-building skills, work with customers to promptly correct service-related problems.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot networks, phones, routers, and software applications.
- Provide internal and external product training for new and existing users.
- Handle calls from customers relating to their services and billing and promote internal products and services to fit customer's needs.
- Other duties as required or assigned by company management.
- Actively participate in a team environment that fosters forward-thinking, innovation, and creativity to meet the company's needs today and in the future.
- Be highly organized, detail-oriented, and resolute regarding accuracy.
- Demonstrate tact and diplomacy with colleagues at every level, and customers with varying degrees of technical understanding, to educate, assist and resolve all manner of technical, product, and service issues.
What You Need for This Position:
- Associate degree or equivalent in a computer-related or technical certification, OR three (3) years of relevant customer call center work experience; OR a combination of education and experience that encompasses all aspects of this position.
- Strong interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Our ideal candidate is personable, positive, professional, upbeat, and energetic.
- Communication skills are essential: must demonstrate excellent listening, empathy, tact, diplomacy, and successful two-way conversation.
- We work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment; a demonstrated ability to juggle multiple issues, competing for tasks and demands with strict attention to detail is a must.
- Resourceful, roll up the sleeves attitude. The successful candidate must take the initiative to resolve problems, seek answers independently, and enthusiastically persist until goals are achieved.
Forward resume to: email@example.com